Learn how I turned my side hustle into a full-time job as a creator.
First, the backstory: I was working as an executive at a hyper-growth startup in Los Angeles for 4 years when I started to burn out. Badly. I had built the business from $0 to $50M in recurring revenue, but it had taken an enormous toll on my mind, body, and relationship.
So, in 2018 I started to experiment with how to leave my job.
I knew working for myself was the only way to design my life more intentionally. I also knew that I would need some attention to make that happen.
When I got started, I had never posted on social media, never worked for myself, never started a business, and had never made even $1 online. After 12 months of experimenting, I had figured out the best way to bring my goal of solopreneurship to life.
And on August 1st, 2019, I walked away from my executive role.
In this video course, I'll show you how I did all of this, and how you can do the same.
Whether you want to grow your income to pay your cell phone bill, your car payment, your mortgage or to replace your salary, this is the place to get started.
My knowledge of how to build online is the most valuable asset I own. If you'd like to join me, then let's get started.
Section 1: Course Context
- Introduction: Meet the Instructor, Background & Expectations (9:42)
Section 2: The Mindset for Building Online
- Chapter 1: Play the Long Game (7:11)
- Chapter 2: Knowledge Blindness (5:29)
- Chapter 3: Overcome your fear (4:29)
- Chapter 4: Meet 4.66B Prospects (4:43)
- Chapter 5: The New Rules of Internet Money (3:28)
Section 3: Idea
- Chapter 6: How to Ideate (7:37)
- Chapter 7: A Niche of One Part 1 (8:45)
- Chapter 8: The Background (4:07)
- Chapter 9: The Transformation (9:34)
Section 4: Audience
- Chapter 10: Moneyball (10:49)
- Chapter 11: The Profile Funnel (10:08)
- Chapter 12: Rapid Relevant Creation (15:22)
- Chapter 13: The Scroll Test (11:20)
- Chapter 14: The Art of the Capture (9:39)
- Chapter 15: The Distribution Network (8:04)
Section 5: Proof
- Chapter 16: A Niche of One Part 2 (5:07)
- Chapter 17: Building an MVP Service Business (8:13)
- Chapter 18 Part 1: Service Automation (5:25)
- Chapter 18 Part 2: Behind The Scenes of Automation (10:45)
- Chapter 19: F.I.T.I. (14:09)
Section 6: Product
- Chapter 20: Move Fast & Cheap (12:39)
- Chapter 21: Building in Gumroad (7:04)
- Chapter 22: Creating a Compelling Launch (11:54)
Section 7: What's Next?
- Chapter 23: What's Next? (2:58)
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to create income online. Whether you are building a side hustle, want to improve your current business, or are going full-time into self-employment, the lessons in this course will be extremely helpful.
Why is building online important?
It isn't, for everyone.
But, if you want to be in a better financial position, save some extra money, invest in the market, or simply pay down your debt, then I think a side hustle or online business is the best way to do that.
Why the heck should I listen to you? Who are you?
I'm the former CRO at Los Angeles-based PatientPop, one of Entrepreneur and Inc.'s fastest-growing software businesses in America.
I've spent the lasts 15 months building a successful business online, earning more than $667k.
You absolutely do not have to listen to me, but building online has been an incredibly rewarding experience for me.
What will I learn in this course?
You'll learn a proven process for creating an idea, growing your audience, showing proof of your value, and then building digital products that scale 24/7.
It's the same process I've followed to build 3 separate businesses online.
Ok. Got it. This must be expensive right?
No. It's $149.
Wait, what? Most courses are like $1,200 or $797, or $479. What's the deal?
My mantra since I started building products was to make the information affordable and accessible to as many people as possible. I care about your success and watching you actually go out and build something.
My hope is, if you enjoy it, you'll recommend it to other people that could benefit from it.
What's missing in this course that those other courses charge so much for?
There is no high production value here. I don't have a cameraperson, I don't use a set, and it isn't shot on some big budget. I don't even edit.
I'm not sitting on a private plane or in some rented mansion or high rise luxury building to make myself look cooler, wealthier, or more interesting than I really am.
It's me in my home office in Nashville, giving you the simple information you need to succeed online.
How long will it take to see results?
It depends on how fast you get started and how much of a bias toward action you have. I'd say you can ideate, grow, and productize in 6-12 months, but you should be prepared to have patience. Don't buy this course if you want "get rich quick" stuff. There are plenty of folks out there who would love to sell you theirs.
Ok. What do I do next if I want to get started?
Click the "buy this" button and started today.
Come join me in building extra income online in 2021.
You'll get a full video course with additional assets.